News

Cinderella & Rockerfella is a Smash Hit with Riverbank Pupils!

Primaries 3B and 6-7B have been rehearsing for many weeks now in preparation for performing their Cinderella & Rockerfella pantomime. Ticket sales have been going very well but let me tell you, if you have a ticket you are so lucky!

Pupils and staff got a sneak preview this morning as they were allowed to provide an audience for a full dress rehearsal. Sadly, I missed the first part, of a modern telling of Cinderella, as I had to attend a Management Meeting but I caught most of the second half of the performance and it was fantastic!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

We have lots of undiscovered…now discovered acting talents and the singing was also filled with enthusiasm and made you want to join in clapping and stamping feet. If you’re heading to see the performance tomorrow, then you’re truly in for a treat!

Well done everyone involved in Cinderella & Rockerfella, your performance was thoroughly enjoyed by all of us, this morning.

Hope you don’t mind but I’ve put in a sneak preview video. It’s the usual password.

Cinderella & Rockerfella

UNCRC / RRSA

Article 29 – Education must develop every child’s personality, talents and abilities to the full. It must encourage the child’s respect for…………..their own and other cultures.

Article 31 – Every child has the right to relax, play and take part in a wide range of cultural and artistic activities.