At the end of November we went to Aberdeen Sports Village to take part in Table Tennis Training.
On Tuesday 11th December we have the Christmas concert for Primary 5-7.
Here are a few guidelines for what the children should wear for the concert:
- Children should wear blue jeans or dark trousers. This should be accompanied by a white T-shirt, Shirt or Polo Top.
- If the pupils have Christmas jumpers, then they may wear them.
- Tinsel may be worn around the neck as well as wearing a Christmas hat or woolly hat.
There are two concerts on Tuesday on at 09:30 and the other at 14:00.
Hope to see you all there!
Here is a link to our work for today.
It must be in by Tomorrow or Monday at the latest.Homework for Today
The Book Fayre is in school this week, your children have been allocated a time to visit and make purchases at the book fayre – the timetable is available on the school website.
Christmas concert tickets:
Today you will receive a paper copy of the request for tickets form for the Christmas Concert – please ensure that you return it with payment by Monday 3rd of December to ensure your receive your tickets. Any spare tickets will be on sale at the School Office from 8.30 am on Thursday 6th December.
You will be aware that we are now using ‘Cashless Catering’ in school. If you wish to add credit to your child’s account, you can do so online or by cash. Ideally, we would hope that as many parents as possible use the online system but if you wish to pay by cash, dinner staff will be in the main office from 8.50 – 9.00 am each day – you will not be able to pay by cash at any other time. Children will still be provided with lunch regardless of whether there is sufficient money in the account buy you should credit money as soon as possible. Children in P1-P3 and those who qualify for free school meals do not need to add money to the account.
Below is a link to a short video which explains more about the new system and how to credit money to your child’s account.
As we approach Christmas there are a number of important dates that you need to be aware of>
- As part of our Health and Wellbeing and Science and technology curriculum at Riverbank, all the Primary 7B pupils are going to Absafe at Gordon Barracks, workshop, on Tuesday 27th November. Children will require a packed lunch.
- On Thursday 29th November, we will be attending The Underwater World of Science and Technology at the AECC from 10-12.
- Saturday 1st December: Christmas School Fayre – 10:00-13:00
- Tuesday 11th December: Christmas Concert – Primary 5, 6 & 7 – 09:30 & 14:00
- Friday 21st December: Whole School to St. Georges Church and Primary 7 Christmas Party.
Here are some important dates for your diary.
Tuesday 13th November:
- Pupil flu vaccinations
- Parent Interviews – 17:00-20:00
Thursday 15th November:
- Parent Interviews – 16:00-18:00
Friday 16th November – Inset Day – School Closed
Saturday 1st December:
- Christmas School Fayre – 10:00-13:00
Tuesday 11th December:
Christmas Concert – Primary 5, 6 & 7 – 09:30 & 14:00