News

A Pittodrie Experience!

Friday 27 January was a Friday evening home fixture for Aberdeen Football Club. Aberdeen played Dundee FC in the SPL at Pittodrie Stadium. The good news for Aberdeen supporters was that the Dons beat Dundee by three goals to nil!

The match was an extra special night for some of the pupils at Riverbank. They were invited to play on the hallowed turf of Pittodrie Stadium. I’ll bet there were a lot of jealous people around. I know a few folks who would give their eye teeth for the opportunity to play football at Pittodrie.

Thanks to Aberdeen Football Club for giving these youngsters such a fantastic experience. It’s not everybody who can say that they’ve played football at Pittodrie!

My thanks to Miss MacAulay for sending me some smashing photos which took at the match as the children enjoyed themselves playing football on the pitch while the players enjoyed their half time break!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

UNCRC / RRSA

Article 31 – Every child has the right ot relax, play and take part in a wide range of cultural and artistic activities.