News

A Fantastic Cheer You Up Video Starring Riverbank’s EYPs and PSAs!

Our support staff are exactly that…SUPPORTIVE. Team Riverbank wouldn’t be Team Riverbank without them and during lockdown, they have been working away quietly and sometimes quite noisily in the background. I had a lie in this morning, reading a book, showered and came down to the living room where my phone had been on silent mode. I followed my daily routine and had a quick check to see what the latest news and gossip was! I was somewhat perturbed to see that the SMT links were very busy. I thought something had happened and buzzed in to see what.

This is what met me and it made my day. It was a real cheer you up, brighten your day experience and I hope it has the same positive effect on all of the Riverbank Community.

Thanks to our PSAs and EYPs for sending us this and I think a special thank you to Miss Coleman, one of our EYPs, for putting it together. I think it was her but if I’ve got that wrong just let me be corrected!

I hope all of the Riverbank Community ENJOY!

UNCRC / RRSA

Article 31 – Every child has the right to relax, play and take part in a wide range of cultural and artistic activities.