News

Spring is Blossoming!

Miss Miller had to attend a meeting on Wednesday afternoon and I was asked to cover Primary 1C while she was out. It was getting really scary when Miss Miller said that the boys and girls were going to be doing artwork when she was at the meeting. The theme was Spring and the pupils had been looking at the blossom on trees and they were to draw and paint their own pictures of trees with blossom on them.

Miss Miller left some lovely pictures on the SmartBoard for us to look at. They were of trees with blossom on them. And for those of us old enough to remember Blue Peter there was a ‘here’s one I made earlier’ example of what we were supposed to do.

Here’s a busy P1C pupil putting blossom on her tree. Gently dabbing with her finger.

We had a super time drawing our own trees and using finger dabs in pink paint to put the blossom on the branches of our trees. I hope Miss Miller lets us have some photographs of the finished display.

Well done P1C I look forward to seeing your finished display!

Rights Respecting School New Logo Level 2

UNCRC / RRSA

Article 28 – Every child has the right to an education….

Article 29 – Education must develop every child’s personality, talents and abilities to the full….