The children of Riverbank Nursery enjoy a healthy snack every day. They always have a varied selection of fruit and vegetables to choose from, as well as their main snack.
As part of our ‘Looking After Our Amazing Bodies’ topic, we decided to keep a food diary to show what we have been enjoying recently!
- Wednesday 4th March: Angel Delight
- Thursday 5th March: ‘Make Your Own’ mini-muffin pizza
- Friday 6th March: Cereal (Multi-Grain Hoops or Rice Krispies)
- Monday 9th March: Potato Wedges and Garlic Dip
- Tuesday 10th March: Ravioli on Toast
- Wednesday 11th March: Smiley Faces
As you can see, the children enjoy a wide range of healthy and delicious snacks. If you have any snack ideas, please chat with a member of the team and we will try to incorporate it into our menus!